Congratulations to The Cadets

Well done from this side of the pond.

BD were amazing this year, it was always going to take a very special show to beat them... and what a show that turned out to be! worthy.gif

fandabidozie!

• Like 1

Congratulations to the members of the Cadets for an outstanding competitive season. You fought, persevered, and provided great competition with your performances.

To my friends (i.e. the guys I marched with); Steve Bentley and Gino Cipriani. Congratulations guys on instructing the 2011 DCI Champions. I know you worked hard and the motivation you provided came thrown. Nice job and congratulations!!

Rob Brown

Blue Devils 81-85

• Like 2

I was posting comments from the stadium (as well as scores) to a Cadets Alumni Facebook page all night. For the past several days it has been buzzing with Cadets alumni spanning decades. (One user has since named it "The Marooniverse") Everyone has been blown away by this year's Cadets.

It is truly an honor to be able to claim a connection to these young men and women. They're my new heroes.

In additon to the great Cadets program, though, this was a banner year for DCI. There wasn't a cluker anywhere in the top 12. Well done, everyone!

Edited by StuStu
  • Like 1

BD were amazing this year, it was always going to take a very special show to beat them... and what a show that turned out to be! worthy.gif

Indeed. :worthy:

• Like 1

Congrats to the Cadets!!!!

Wow. What an incredible show.

After the Blue Devils finished their show, I thought to myself that The Cadets really needed to bring it hard to win tonight...and they did. Congrats.

Also congrats to the Blue Devils for the silver medal. That has to be one of the best 2nd place performances ever. An almost flawless visual performance from all sides.

And congrats to the Cavs for bronze, and taking home percussion!

And congrats to Crown for taking home Brass!

Nice to see 4 different corps win different caption awards. What a successful season this was for DCI.

Edited by BoyWonder1911
  • Like 1

Congratulations CADETS!!!!!! And one last THANK YOU for making the trip out west to do the Cali shows. I am truly thrilled to have seen this year's winning show live, as it began its' run toward to the Gold medal! :worthy::angel1::devil:

• Like 1

Congratulations Cadets! What a design, and what a performance.

I watched most of the finals videos this morning, and the fans definitely won this year. To all of the corps... more of the same next year! :music:

• Like 1

Love ya, cadets! Glad to witness you getting gold for a second time!

• Like 1

Congrats to the Cadets! Kinda had a problem with the Cadets only because they sang amen in 77 and pushed us out of finals but i must say what a awesome design and talent to go with. I am loving the Cadets now lol!!!!

• Like 1