Cadets in Motion

WOW!! That certainly brings back some memories. Makes me wish I could do it all over again.

Great video. Best ever? Hard to judge that but it is good.

• Like 1

Adam Adorno has done such great work this year for the Cadets. Kevin Mastmen similarly did excellent work for Cadets a couple of years ago. I wonder if either of them had any drum corps experience coming into the summer? I doubt it. But they nonetheless were able to capture its glory so well.

HH

Edited by glory
  • Like 1

Adam Adorno has done such great work this year for the Cadets. Kevin Mastmen similarly did excellent work for Cadets a couple of years ago. I wonder if either of them had any drum corps experience coming into the summer? I doubt it. But they nonetheless were able to capture it's glory so well.

HH

Hey it was nice meeting you at Giant's Stadium.

The corps saw it at the banquet, and loved it! The room erupted at the Gino conducting bit.

i bet that was a great moment at their banquet!! I really love how it captures the energy and passion put into this activity - not just the Cadets but in drum corps - very hard to explain to someone, this video captures that passion perfectly. Some of the shots of the members rehearsing and performing are just legendary :thumbup: