2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

All I know is that, regardless of what happens results wise, the Doubletree has MBI, Renegades, Bridgemen, and Star United. That place is going to explode tonight. If MBI wins, we're talking nuclear explosion and quarantine of the surrounding area for at least 50 years.

I agree that Kevin has provided some superior commentary of the shows. Not easy to do and stay up on all of the action on the field. Thanks to you Kevin and for DCP for all the hardwork you all put into brining this activity to the folks who could not come out and see this live. I hope it inspires some of you to seriously consider Annapolis, MD next Labor Day - It will be something special.

Kevin did another amazing job. Also a shout out to those posting photos. In the past I've had this task and you would be amazed how much of the show you miss just collecting, sorting and posting three photo's. Without a video feed these brought Kevin's commentary to life!

• Like 1

Statesmen drum line is setting up to play the corps on.