Will Phantom Wear Tan Unis Again?

I didn't even know this was on the table. Is this for real?

Jeez, I hate the off season.

Garry in Vegas

PS If you really love those tan unis, Tampa Bay Thunder, one of the DCA corps is wearing them, though they did switch the white pants to black.

Edited by CrunchyTenor
  • Like 1

My view: The black uniforms were boss.

The white uniforms were OG.

The tan uniforms, though not as rad as the two previously mentioned, are sharp uniforms.

I would vote for a red sash to accompany it, though, instead of a black one.

By the way, where did this rumor come from? Is it based on anything substantive?

• Like 1

By the way, where did this rumor come from? Is it based on anything substantive?

I doubt it but who knows what his magic 8 ball says :lookaround:

• Like 1

I didn't even know this was on the table. Is this for real?

It doesn't have to be on the table or real. It's September and rampant speculation is all we've got to go on.

I'll give you an example: Has anyone else heard that there may be a new corps circuit starting up in Iceland?

• Like 1

I'll give you an example: Has anyone else heard that there may be a new corps circuit starting up in Iceland?

Actually, yes.

But my source.... a 6-foot blonde whom I shall call "Gisela"...has told me to keep quiet about the whole thing, or she might hurt me on my next visit to Reykjavik. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Actually, yes.

But my source.... a 6-foot blonde whom I shall call "Gisela"...has told me to keep quiet about the whole thing, or she might hurt me on my next visit to Reykjavik. :ph34r:

Too funny :bigsmile: I sometimes read Ice News (call me quirky); no drum corps but there's a couch film fest http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2011/09/21/26652/ thaat sounds like fun :tongue:

I have a 1977 Iceland newspaper that I picked up when we stopped to refuel on our way to a drum corps tour. Back then they published weekly. When did Phantom wear tan? Inquiring minds want to know and since I have a few DVDs, might as well watch drum corps vids in the off season :-)

When I first saw the tan in 98 my first thought was, "Wow, Pioneer is big this year!":doh: