DCI 2012 Programs

From a Blue Stars mailing: In 2012, the corps will perform a show entitled "The Blue World" about the sea and the people, creatures and myths that surround the world's vast oceans. It will contain many melodies familiar to our fans and the drum corps activity and I believe it will be another fan favorite for the corps!

Can anyone confirm?

Edited by FaustianMachine

Can anyone confirm?

Bah, I should have taken a picture of the mailing before I unceremoniously shredded it. :doh:

• Like 1

Loose lips sink........(say it with me)

ships!!...I know it was too obvious and cheesy. However, given the show concept, I could not resist.

Edited by Cadets98
  • Like 4

Looks like someone decided his lips were too loose.

Looks like someone is getting cut! (Now where is that sarcastic pirate....)

• Like 2

Now you've done it. You've announced a corps show title six days before the staff was going to announce it anyway. You're going to be cut from the corps. Your hair will fall out. Locusts are appearing on the horizon. The terrorists have won. All hope is lost. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

From Spirit of Atlanta's latest camp update video (on their website) sounds like they are playing some John Mackey, if the music in the background is from their show. There is some other music maybe one or two other pieces I do not recognize. What I can hear sounds very good and exciting. Can't make an educated guess as to what the show is about, though it seems pretty up beat and in your face. Sounds like Spirit to me. Would love them to stay in finals or move up. I loved last year's show.