DCI 2012 Programs

Doesn't really seem Madison's style, but looking forward to seeing what they do with it as it's one of my favorites. (if this is what they're playing)

Oh I don't know. It would not be the first time Madison has done symphonic music. In 1983 they did Colas Breugnon Overture. In 1987 they did a European show that was almost all symphonic. In 1988 they did that "Concerto for Guitar and Jazz Orchestra" which to me has little to no hint at anything jazzy and very symphonic. In 1997 they did a Pirates show that was almost all symphonic. The thing I'm sure we can count on is that it will be as the FB post indicated... "Madisonized" (just as the above examples I gave were also).

Edited by drumcorpsdrummerman2012

Anyone else getting the feeling that Cavaliers' program might be entitled Impact?

In this letter from Adolph DeGrauwe (http://www.cavaliers.org/cgi-bin/mailer.pl?cmd=preview&id=117), the only two words bolded are IMPACT and XtraordinarY...

I kind of want it to be. :smile:

Edited by Nilla

I'm surprised no one has mention what Crown is doing! I'm very surprised they haven't announced it yet are they trying to be secretive this year.

I'm surprised no one has mention what Crown is doing! I'm very surprised they haven't announced it yet are they trying to be secretive this year.

Crown is usually one of the last to announce...they like to keep things quiet. It's usually the worst kept secret in DCI but ... that's what they do :-) Hopefully people will respect *all* the corps' wishes this season and let each corps announce when and how they'd like to announce (even if you personally think the whole secret thing is kind of silly).

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1