Madison Scouts 2012

How about you take back the snide comment you made to Yellowpants, and I will believe that this along with your well wishing. is sincere. Until then, I don't believe any of it.

How about yellow pants speak for themselves :rolleyes: I will say Im sorry for my comment which has also been made by other Scouts and Former Scouts and personal friends on Scouts Staff in the past about letting a show just speak for itself.

So youre rant finished or maybe you want to find another thread that need policing :rolleyes: and I also posted my thank you ROARK1....so thanks for jumping in on yet another thing not addressed to you.

Your last comment also means nothing for a few reasons...who cares what you believe or don't believe,I sure don't and not being a Scout or a past Scout makes it mean even less.............Have a good one

Edited by GUARDLING

How about yellow pants speak for themselves :rolleyes: I will say Im sorry for my comment which has also been made by other Scouts and Former Scouts and personal friends on Scouts Staff in the past about letting a show just speak for itself.

So youre rant finished or maybe you want to find another thread that need policing :rolleyes: and I also posted my thank you ROARK1....so thanks for jumping in on yet another thing not addressed to you.

Your last comment also means nothing for a few reasons...who cares what you believe or don't believe,I sure don't and not being a Scout or a past Scout makes it mean even less.............Have a good one

Dang! Get a room you two!! :devil:

• Like 4

How about yellow pants speak for themselves :rolleyes:I will say Im sorry for my comment which has also been made by other Scouts and Former Scouts and personal friends on Scouts Staff in the past about letting a show just speak for itself.

Not the snide comment I'm referring to. In fact, that one isn't even a snide comment. It's one I quite agree with. Absolutely let the show speak for itself, just like last year's and the year before did. I have no problem with that at all. The snide comment I'm speaking of was the "haven't we heard this before" response to Yellowpant's camp report? Yellowpant's post did not deserve that response at all. But whatever. Nice dodge again. You seem to be good at that,

Edited by stevedb1975
  • Like 3

Does anyone wish a corps badly? I don't love or even like every drum corps. But I still wish them all well and to have a great season.

Also, I think GUARDLING is right. I don't like hype. Do it if you so choose, but as a marching member it was one of my least favorite things to hear about.

The point is, Yellowpants's post was not "hype" (and that has been agreed with by others on this thread). Yet GUARDLING treated it as such and that is what I found distasteful.

Edited by stevedb1975
  • Like 3

Not the snide comment I'm referring to. In fact, that one isn't even a snide comment. It's one I quite agree with. Absolutely let the show speak for itself, just like last year's and the year before did. I have no problem with that at all. The snide comment I'm speaking of was the "haven't we heard this before" response to Yellowpant's camp report? Yellowpant's post did not deserve that response at all. But whatever. Nice dodge again. You seem to be good at that,

move on My Scouts Staff friends had no issue and If yellow pants wants to PM me fine.....find another thread to steal.......Theres pleanty of threads ( all ) with peoples opinions that you will love to challenge......Hey Cadets and BD have some pretty strong opinions...troll there.........DONE!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

• Like 2

Stevedb1975 - Loves drum corps

GUARDLING - Loves drum corps

Roark1 (me) - Loves drum corps

Other posters in this thread - Love drum corps

There, now we all have something in common on which to move our relationship forward in a positive manner. As for the feeling that some comments from an individual have be interpreted to be off the mark on the past, well today is a new day and an opportunity to assess everyone's comments moving forward. Looking forward will get us places, looking backward won't.

• Like 4

Oh, and HOW 'BOUT THEM SCOUTS!

MYNWA

• Like 5

Every year, I come to the Madison thread to see if Madison "fans" are bashing each other. Every year, the Madison thread delivers.

Could you imagine how great it would be if you guys took the energy you waste on arguing with each other and put it toward something helpful for the corps?!

• Like 5

:rock:.........so back to news and developments for the corps, does anyone have any? lol.