Madison Scouts 2012

Ummmmmmmm, because I didn't? Because I am not entitled to my thoughts and insights? I give up, is this a game?

I bow to your superior intellect.

I apologize to the Madison fans for this temporary distraction to your 2012 thread.

Good luck to all corps this summer.

Sheeeesh...

• Like 1

didnt we hear this before? I'll just wish Scouts the best. I would love to see them move on and up..whatever that means

No, I don't think we have heard this before. ph34r.gif

Ok, since some people obviously would rather isolate what I say in only ONE post without any application to the context of what I've said in previous posts or over the full context of the discussion, I have edited the post in question (see quoted below) to include the words "since 2009". Happy now?

GEEEEZZZEEE that was EXXXXHAUSTING!!!!!! :doh:

LOL! You didn't answer my question. "When has that ever happened since 2009"...meaning when has Madison showed up in June with everyone being underwhelmed, dissapointed and let down having not lived up to the expectation? When has that ever happened? Honest question?

Edited by stevedb1975
  • Like 2

POST 2009....I believe I made that quite clear.

I'm rooting for the Scouts, but 2009 is such an arbitrary and meaningless year to start. They did overhype the POW! year, but I don't believe that this staff will overhype anything. And Madison doesn't historically overhype... Meaning over a 30+ year trend, not a 3 year period... satisfied.gif

Otherwise, I'm with you on this thread!

Edit:

Fixed proof reading errors! Sorry!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

I'm rooting for the Scout, by 2009 is such an arbitrary and meaningless year to start. They did overhype the POW! year, but I don't believe that this staff will overhype anything. And Madison doesn't historically overhype... Meaning over a 30+ year trend, not a 3 year period... satisfied.gif

Otherwise, I'm with you on this thread!

Very good points.

• Like 2

Is it June yet? I wanna go volunteer already...

• Like 2

Regarding hype and over-hype. Niether have done much, if anything, to help any Corps. There's a

philosophy that I've tried to adopt lately, and I got the idea from some of the top Corps...and

that is simply "Let the product speak for itself". It seems to work very well for them, and

it works extremely well for me...I've had a noticeable drop in stress since implementing it.

• Like 2

Regarding hype and over-hype. Niether have done much, if anything, to help any Corps. There's a

philosophy that I've tried to adopt lately, and I got the idea from some of the top Corps...and

that is simply "Let the product speak for itself". It seems to work very well for them, and

it works extremely well for me...I've had a noticeable drop in stress since implementing it.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: love the art work 2

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: love the art work 2

Thank you. :smile:

Nice. Green plus for you :-)

• Like 2