Madison Scouts 2012

Don't know what changes are being made this week but it has really been interesting watching the show evolve this year. I'm sure there will be another OMG moment or two before Atlanta. The kids are really bringing it this year. Keep it up, Madison.

I just wanna see them catch Bluecoats. Top 6 is not out of the question this year. Anything can happen in the last 3 weeks of the season.

On a related note, I think Phantom has the potential to be a dark horse to win it all this year. Their show is breathtaking. Percussion might be holding them back though. Cadets going on after Phantom in Broken Arrow was kinda flat. Phantom really engaged the crowd just like the Scouts do.

• Like 1

Pretty sure there's at least 2 in the show already. At least, I saw 2 sets resembling full or partial Fleurs.

Maybe a little "Slaughter", "Ballet" or "Ice Castles" to end the show?

And white spats & white belts of course!

I could see a long hold at the end of the rotation while the drum major takes a pic of the corps and the crowd and then spins around to complete the push of Great Gate. :tongue:

Doubt tha happens though.

Reframed? Picture? Madison classics? Why not have the DM take the crowd picture again? It happened in 1997 and it's still mentioned to this day. Just thinking out loud.

Of course the 1997 picture of the crowd was a "reframed" moment from the 1980 show.

I'm proud to say I marched with both of those DM's in the MSARP show in '06.

• Like 2