DCI CD's no longer available?

I may be able to help you out with this...

PM is our friend...

Yeah me too; that was of the last years I got those things. I think I even have a bunch of early season recordings: I was so amused with Cavaliers doing "For Your Eyes Only" as a closer (and later heard that they continued to do it longer than they needed to just to see if they could get away with it from the judges)

I may be able to help you out with this...

PM is our friend...

Are we able to even mention helping each other out in this regard? If so, I'm able to help with a decent amount of recordings through the 80's and 90's. A certain nautical vessel was kind to me.

If not, I'll delete this and rescind the offer.

Are we able to even mention helping each other out in this regard? If so, I'm able to help with a decent amount of recordings through the 80's and 90's. A certain nautical vessel was kind to me.

If not, I'll delete this and rescind the offer.

What was amazing was the number of times that I would buy CDs or other media and, I'll be darned, my wife would mistakenly buy duplicates for me for Christmas.

:ninja:

• Like 1

Most "bootleg" cell videos are of course now on Youtube, but back in the day there were a fair number of bootleggers who distributed audio. One guy (forgive me, I can't remember his name 15 years later) even went in and remastered his recordings for 5.1 audio afterward. I have some brilliant audio of Cavaliers encores from 2000-2002.

Mike

Another way to listen is to be a Fan Network subscriber. Up to and including 2010 you have the option of audio or video.

ahh, the Good Old Days. BUT.... things change, and we learn to go with the flow, and find a pirate or a friend to help us watch and listen to shows we can no longer get from DCI.