New judging system passes unanimously

I just saw....

"The rewarding of achievement is the absolute most important element of the new judging sheets. Performance quality is stressed more than ever."

And I also noticed that Chris Komnick was the first to be quoted in this article.

I feel safe now. :thumbup:

Go ahead, Michael. Say it.... "Stevedb, I told you so".

It's ok, I can take it...and gladly will.

Edited by stevedb1975
  • Like 4

I just saw....

"The rewarding of achievement is the absolute most important element of the new judging sheets. Performance quality is stressed more than ever."

And I also noticed that Chris Komnick was the first to be quoted in this article.

I feel safe now. :thumbup:

Go ahead, Michael. Say it.... "Stevedb, I told you so".

It's ok, I can take it...and gladly will.

make no mistake that the better written show will still beat the cleaner less designed show....and performace does mean alot more than just how clean someone is..theres where the differences will be..Now thats not me saying this I just got off the phone with someone at the meeting....before I get my head bit off.....lol...overall seems like a good move..well at least a move that all corps want and have agreed on..........also sounds like many new things on the horizon

• Like 1

Makes me wonder if BD kills everyone by writing to the sheets and also comes out with a fan-friendly show...what will the writing-to-the-sheets complainers say?

Well, I'd say good job sheets and good job BD!

As always, it's not the corps, it's the design... rolleyes.giftongue.gifph34r.gif

Makes me wonder if BD kills everyone by writing to the sheets and also comes out with a fan-friendly show...what will the writing-to-the-sheets complainers say?

OMG! Wait!.....you mean we might get to see the kind of Blue Devils show that drew some of into the activity again? REALLY???? REALLLY??!?!?!?!?!?! :w00t::drool: :drool: :drool:

• Like 6

Drum Corps is back!!!

• Like 2