The Edge - Today's the day

is there another night of NYC auditions? Ya know, so Stern's fans can ruin it for all?

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Maybe you should actually WATCH the show before you comment on it. There are plenty of positive stories, one of which aired last night and Howard ledge the charge on (the 40-ish blued singer that raised four kids instead of trying to make it big).

Maybe if I had/could afford cable and worked 9-5 hours I'd take the time to watch. Haven;t had cable for 17+ years now. And no desire to get it. Sorry- no can do. And when I do watch any TV, it's mainly to catch up on Auto Racing, where I can get plenty of drama. :rolleyes:

I HAVE seen him show the love to Mister Methane, though. Hard for me to really totslly back the turn-around with his given track record of his proclivities for decades and his disdain for authority- Obviously, money talks. :devil:

I wonder if maybe they didn't deem the group worth airing. They aren't showing everyone.

true. I didn't see Baba Booey, Beth, Jeff The Drunk, Maryanne from Brooklyn, etc

:tongue:

Maybe if I had/could afford cable and worked 9-5 hours I'd take the time to watch. Haven;t had cable for 17+ years now. And no desire to get it. Sorry- no can do. And when I do watch any TV, it's mainly to catch up on Auto Racing, where I can get plenty of drama. :rolleyes:

I HAVE seen him show the love to Mister Methane, though. Hard for me to really totslly back the turn-around with his given track record of his proclivities for decades and his disdain for authority- Obviously, money talks. :devil:

btw...it's on NBC...not cable

• Like 1

I guess because they didn't vote a drum corps act, the show is awful.

I myself enjoyed today's episode. No big loss not having the Edge on it. I don't think you can make a Vegas show around it. Broadway and traveling show...yes (obviously) but not Vegas.

No. The show is completely awful on its own. Has been from the beginning IMO (see my post about catching a prior season's episode ~ it has nothing to do with The Edge for me).

On the other hand, I saw your rejoicing about The Edge not making it over on FB. Your reference to something that happened almost 20 years ago at DCA, and that being the reason you were happy they didn't make it is as crazy as someone here referencing that The Edge didn't make it because Howard Stern didn't do well in the Rochester market almost 20 years ago.

If The Edge isn't your cup of tea as a performance ensemble, let that stand under its own power. Just like like the show AGT itself. Claiming to be holding these grudges and stuff, it makes it all seem so silly and childish and middle school/high school.

• Like 5

A Canadian, a Brit, and an ###...oh my! These are the judges. Not one of them can sing and probably can't dance YET these are the idiots that are suppose to judge talent? The show is a joke and today they announced that the ratings are down. Howard Stern is NOT the answer! The best part of the show is Nick Cannon.

Long live The Edge!!!

• Like 1

I will disagree with you Keith. Sharon Osborne's been finding and managing talent for over 30 years now. She is no slouch in that department. You may not like her housband or his music, but don't toss her aside for that reason. Read up on her 1st.

It's an odd comparison but it is like people who refuse to consider voting for Linda McMahon because of Vince and WWF/WWE ties. Lots more to her as a woman too than just her husband.

• Like 2

Okay I will agree with you. I do like Ozzy and always have.

I will disagree with you Keith. Sharon Osborne's been finding and managing talent for over 30 years now. She is no slouch in that department. You may not like her housband or his music, but don't toss her aside for that reason. Read up on her 1st.

It's an odd comparison but it is like people who refuse to consider voting for Linda McMahon because of Vince and WWF/WWE ties. Lots more to her as a woman too than just her husband.