Things you are most excited for this season?

I forgot about DCP's crazy sense of humor.

Bluecoats 40th Anniversary

I'm excited about marching my second season at Crown

And relating to that, I'm excited at this year's show. I am really excited to be marching a full-fledged drum corps show this year, one that I think could be a contender this year (fingers crossed)

And, for it to be a good summer. This one is going to rock (no pun intended), because there's simply going to be so much awesomeness in competition this time. Gonna be fun!

• Like 5

Hey guys been on a little hiatus lately as my Daughter who is now almost 4 months has been keeping me busy? So what things are u most fired up to see or do for 2012 drum corps season??

My top 5...

1) Take my daughter/future Blue Knight to her first show!!

2) See if anyone new will move in or out of top 12... 12th has been different corps for a while and the 12th place corps from prior years has tended to drop from finals replaced by new blood so to speak.

3) Will Madison, Boston and BK continue to move up... Do they start to beat some of the top 6?

4) Can Cadets repeat and will the 12/25 show feel disappointing ala the Red Violen following Phantoms masterpiece Sparticus?

5) Will Crown get over the hump and win... Will they be a title contender at all??

Just my questions and what I'm excited to see answered for 2012!

Wesley P

BK 97 98

Congrats on your new daughter Wes.

I'm excited about marching my second season at Crown

And relating to that, I'm excited at this year's show. I am really excited to be marching a full-fledged drum corps show this year, one that I think could be a contender this year (fingers crossed)

Can't wait to hear this stuff live! It's...um... a bit of a departure from last season.

• Like 2

Can't wait to hear this stuff live! It's...um... a bit of a departure from last season.

It most definitely is. Don't get me wrong, last years book was hard and I enjoyed the show, but this year...

And good lord, Michael Klesch and Thom Hannum are a powerhouse

• Like 3

For the first ime in 7 years, I will be sleeping in my bed every night during tour season. I look forward to that...

high school floors and showers where getting harder and colder.

Safe travels to all you volunteers that criscross our great country supporting these wonderful young people.

Lee Hopper

original Academy Suvi guy, now suvi alumni

Edited by Suviduvi
  • Like 1

Two out of three isn't bad!!

yes, it would seem the Tour of Champions finale may be in some doubt........... ph34r.gif