DCA Accepting Bids For 2014, 2015 World Championships

Seems like Kris has the same set of cards that my wife does. Whenever I would walk by she would hold up a card that said 5.7... 5.5... 5.9... (I even used to get a 6.0 every once in a while) Now she holds up cards that say -1.0... -2.0... -3.00Oh well.....

She's become the Russian judge. :tongue:

Seems like Kris has the same set of cards that my wife does. Whenever I would walk by she would hold up a card that said 5.7... 5.5... 5.9... (I even used to get a 6.0 every once in a while) Now she holds up cards that say -1.0... -2.0... -3.00

Oh well.....

LMAO.... especially since Kris and Andy DID talk for a while at York, PA this year....

LMAO.... especially since Kris and Andy DID talk for a while at York, PA this year....

And I'm looking forward to speaking with her again. You? Not so much. Her? Definitely.

:rolleyes:

And I'm looking forward to speaking with her again. You? Not so much. Her? Definitely.

:rolleyes:

:tongue:

So why does this rate negative numbers? Heh, know one corps who stayed at a school and it wasn't that close.

As for the AL shows, the corps show was part of the AL Convention entertainment so big numbers from lot of audience members who probably never really followed Drum Corps. So of course totally different type of audience than what we are looking for today.

PS - 1978 AL New Orleans - Westshoremen 2nd Chicago Connection.

negative rankings don't upset me...I like em!

And hey, I'm stating an honest truth people do not want to hear.

Lehigh doesn't have lights.

JBC has parking issues even when it's not the Fair week

and then the Fair sucks up hotel rooms.

I'd love the 90 minute drive to finals. I know the good places to park.

but I also know Allentown isn't ready to hold it without some revisions. DCA is an older crowd than DCI East, and that hill is a #####. Now add in walking from somewhere up on Hamilton, because you won't be able to park by the Fair.

oh and the amenities suck. the wait in line for a bottle of water can take up to 2 corps. Hit the portajohn during intermission? good luck.

oh and one more thing...remember all the drama when someone on here said no beer in Annapolis ( which was mostly false. They did sell Bud, but I don't consider that beer).

No beer in JBC. School property....and it's not exactly asy to say watch corps A, run out for a beer during B and get back for C.....if they even let you back in

if it were th 90's and you could park in the park, game on. You can't now.

How about anywhere west of the Mississippi River, or at the very least west of the original 13 Colonies!

can you guarantee at least 5000 in the stands?

How much does Rowan University's stadium seat in Glassboro, NJ? I'm guessing not enough. But it's a big enough campus.

UDel? Natural Grass (very nice BTW) last time I was there though. That's definitely big enough.

Rutgers would be nice.