Cadets Uniforms 2012

Friends.

I am LMAO. What amazing memories we have and the fact that our participants have archives like these are wonderful. Thank you all.

Kevin

Correction: is wonderful.

K

Friends.

I am LMAO. What amazing memories we have and the fact that our participants have archives like these are wonderful. Thank you all.

Kevin

Someone on DCP will always know something about anything. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Oh. In that case, I'd have to agree with you that we haven't had any major misfires in quite some time, if ever. (I can't think of any. Can anyone else?)

1988 Spirit of Atlanta still makes me, uh...blush?

I love and deeply respect my corps and its storied history, but I sure as heck am glad I got to march in the latest Glassmen uniform (ALTHOUGH the best one was still late 90s-early 2000s with the full Glassmen shield on the front. Mmmmm.)

Having said that, I am interested to see if this Cadets uni will be "Phantom Regiment" white or if it will be creme colored. I am having a hard time picturing a current Cadets uni that was all white with gold trimmings. Not saying it would be bad, just hard to visualize. I hope they're prepared to spend even more time cleaning drill if they choose all white.

• Like 2

I hope they're prepared to spend even more time cleaning drill if they choose all white.

Physically impossible for the cadets I'm afraid. Unless they add more hours to the day...

*joke about how much the cadets practice for cheese sakes!*

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 4

Physically impossible for the cadets I'm afraid. Unless they add more hours to the day...

Today only comes but once a year. (Okay, I know the day itself isn't longer, but work with me on this. :tongue: )

• Like 1

Today only comes but once a year. (Okay, I know the day itself isn't longer, but work with me on this. :tongue: )

Actually, the days are longer until the summer solstice. And by then it's drum corps season!!

Actually, the days are longer until the summer solstice. And by then it's drum corps season!!

Well, there's still only 24 hours in a day, but I understand about how "hours of daylight" isn't as streamlined.

With the changing of the clocks, I can smell the season now. Ah...I think I'll go stick my head next to some diesel exhaust for old time's sake.

• Like 1