Cadets Uniforms 2012

I'm guessing it won't be an issue this year. Successful shows generate goodwill for that sort of thing.

Mike

Exactly. When Cadets' average placement the previous five seasons was 4th (with THREE fifth place finishes), including a few highly talked about/debated misfires, changes to the traditional uniform might be considered 'controversial.' Win a championship with a fan-friendly, popular show, and uniform changes = not that big of a deal :tongue:

I was hoping they would keep the demon uniforms from last year and change the angels uniforms to all green. :devil::w00t::devil::w00t:

Paging anyone with PhotoShop skills.

• Like 1

To an extent, I don't care what the Cadets are wearing, as long as they put on a #### fine show.

A group could come out in over-alls and straw hats for all I care. If they march well, play well, and have a design well suited to the membership---I'll like it.

When I think back about shows I really love, I seldom think of the corps uniforms and RARELY think of the guard uniforms. I'm probably in the minority, but the other facets just really take over in my mind.

• Like 2

A group could come out in over-alls and straw hats for all I care. If they march well, play well, and have a design well suited to the membership---I'll like it.

When I think back about shows I really love, I seldom think of the corps uniforms and RARELY think of the guard uniforms. I'm probably in the minority, but the other facets just really take over in my mind.

I think you're in the majority. The minority just yells louder and too much.

HH

• Like 3

A corps uniform won't make or break a show - but a well-designed and executed one can push a visual package from winning to historic. That said, I'm hard pressed to think of top-level misfires among the championship contending corps.

Mike

A corps uniform won't make or break a show - but a well-designed and executed one can push a visual package from winning to historic. That said, I'm hard pressed to think of top-level misfires among the championship contending corps.

Mike

? 06_18_2003_Cavies03-walloch.jpg

• Like 4