Cadets Uniforms 2012

Honestly, I hadn't noticed that. And apparently no one else did until you came along, Granny, Perhaps [edited out crude reference about seeing Granny in the stands].

Speaking of promo posters; when is yours coming out? I'd certainly buy one.

I learned years ago that the money's not in posters, but in calendars. It's been years since I was in a calendar, but I think I still have what it takes to grace a cover or two.

Not sure if there's a market for a drum corps one, but one would only need attend to some rehearsals to get some quality shots.

Hardly anyone even noticed they were gone. Funny how that works, or is it??? :sleeping:

What...the stripes were gone? And no one told me?

torch+mob.jpg

Regardless of the year, or the uniform...If there was no controversy about the Cadets, Hop would invent one. He's a showman, and understands the value of controversy.

It could also be that those who are anti-Hopkins find controversy in everything he does, whether he intends it or whether it even exists.

Pardon me, but he looks really...umm...excited.

I can't believe DCI hasn't used this as a promo poster.

I just threw up in my mouth. :thumbdown:

It could also be that those who are anti-Hopkins find controversy in everything he does, whether he intends it or whether it even exists.

I think this is more like it.

Edited by 2000Cadet

According to the summary on yea.org of Hoppy's Fireside Chat,

"the corps will be clad in all-white DeMoulin uniforms with maroon accents such as those first worn by the drum majors many years ago.."

Will this be the controversy it was last year? Or is the fact that the initial announcement indicates it is the uniform worn by drum majors past make this a non-issue?

I thought Cadets 2 were going to wear the all white uniforms this year. Anyone know if that is still the case?

Read the full article on yea.org

I think they're hoping there is some controversy (seriously). Either way, George and company excel at proving everyone wrong, just when you think their idea will not work.

I am still baffled the Cadets pulled off the tune Moondance. lol.