Cadets Uniforms 2012

There BETTER be some controversy about the Cadets this year or they won't place in the top 3!! Quick, someone think of something!

I saw George Hopkins dropkick a koala bear in the lobby at the DCI Annual Meeting hotel just to see how far it would fly. :ph34r:

• Like 8

I saw George Hopkins dropkick a koala bear in the lobby at the DCI Annual Meeting hotel just to see how far it would fly. :ph34r:

BLASPHEMY!!!

• Like 1

I just hope they put the stripe back on the pants.

And add spats!

No, wait, that's Madison's thread... :tongue:

if you're doing a winter themed show, all white makes sense.

the flak last year wasn't really about the change, but how the change was presented. IMO, it was classic YEA PR boo-boo at it's best

• Like 1

if you're doing a winter themed show, all white makes sense.

the flak last year wasn't really about the change, but how the change was presented. IMO, it was classic YEA PR boo-boo at it's best

Could have used a few billboards and perhaps rented an advertising blimp. :tongue:

Blimp%20Advertising.jpg

• Like 2

...the flak last year wasn't really about the change, but how the change was presented. IMO, it was classic YEA PR boo-boo at it's best

The PR boo boo assertion is correct to the extent that this or any corps must be over-solicitous to over-sensitive alum and fans who push the public panic button at the first hint of any change, no matter how preliminary, slight or justified.

HH

• Like 2

I was hoping they would keep the demon uniforms from last year and change the angels uniforms to all green. :devil::w00t::devil::w00t:

• Like 1