Carolina Crown 2012

OFFICIAL CAROLINA CROWN POLICY ON VIDEO.

Hey Guys,

Here is what we are going to do in regard to posting videos.

Feel free to post videos on DCP "as you please."

The only time we are going to ask somebody to take a video down is if it is:

1) A full show in uniform or

2) A full show in uniform posted in parts (1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc...) or

3) Posting a "ripped" copy of one of our purchased performances (Fan Network or Crown Tour product)

Please respect that.

Also, please realize that purchasing the Fan Network or buying a corps APD's, VPD's, CD's, and DVD's supports the corps directly. Merchandise is one of the vital lifelines we have and we hope that you continue to support all the drum corps in that manner.

So, with that said... POST AWAY.

AWESOME!

Thank you thumbup.gif

601269_10150969019207641_2030118541_n.jpg

I dig it.

I dig it.

Me too! Initially I was worried when I heard them described but when I saw them in person, I thought they were pretty cool.

The change underneath is really nice as well (and obviously more dramatic than the corps proper). When it all happens together it's going to be pretty darn effective.

• Like 1

No other hornline would attempt the things that Crown is doing this year. Triple tonguing fanfares on the move at 196, ridiculous runs in all sections, twelve tone series licks at piano, also on the move, rapidly alternating chromatic runs and lip slurs, etc. If you don't understand or appreicate the difficulty of the "effects" that those kids are actually pulling off pretty well at the beginning of June, then you need a new set of ears. Is it perfect? Of course not. But it's gonna be pretty #### impressive come August, and I can't wait to hear where they go with it!

Sorry, the audio quality of videos I've seen aren't nearly high enough to hear all that.

Sorry, the audio quality of videos I've seen aren't nearly high enough to hear all that.

Which is why you need to make sure to go see the DCI Tour Premiere event Cinecast! :smile::thumbup::tongue:

• Like 6

someone should tell that baritone to move the horn straight back to the side of his head instead of flashing the bell every which way lol (end of the show, front of field side 2) . looks difficult!

Is that the vid where you hear Klesch at the end "a little bit off the tracks there but" ? Made me lol !

Heard the guard put the closer on the field (drill and work!) in a day and a half :-) They really *are* super heroes this year :colgate:

• Like 1