2012 WC Uniforms

Im sure they will realease a individual member pic once the star is added... which is today according to my friend marching there.

Also a buddy of mine sent me a pic of him in his Glassmen uni... The only difference is the little tringle pattern on the left side. There are more of them going higher on the jacket filling in the chest a little more. its a subtle difference but I like it much more than the other way. Also they have different shakos but I have not see them.

Cant let that stuff out or someone will get mad and start sending you hate messages...

• Like 5

Cant let that stuff out or someone will get mad and start sending you hate messages...

Already get those for my other posts. I got this! :starwars:

• Like 1

Im sure they will realease a individual member pic once the star is added... which is today according to my friend marching there.

It is probably today, but they will not go on the uniforms until tomorrow, when they arrive at DVC for Family Day.

Heh.

I'll see what I can scrounge up at family day on Sunday. Excited to see this change! Although...the shako was my favorite part of the uniform.

Heh.

I'll see what I can scrounge up at family day on Sunday. Excited to see this change! Although...the shako was my favorite part of the uniform.

I know someone will post them on Facebook. Maybe the corps can since they still haven't officially announced. Maybe some PR. Look how posting there drum finishes worked out. I haven't seen a negative comment about them.

Blue Decils uniforms are the same as last year. Guard uniforms, once again, are have giant blocks of color across them.

-Mike

Apparently, not quite (taken from the CG thread which was taken from FB). Looks like they may be pulling the jackets off at some point...

527804_10150925417058145_1319532040_n.jpg

[edit: never mind. I'll just keep it to myself]

Edited by skajerk

Updates to Glassmen's uniform...subtle but a really nice look! New shakos are confirmed but weren't in for family day today. I was told they're creme and black still and will be in for Battle Creek this Wednesday (which I will be at and will try to snap some pics)

581164_4159111017104_601418091_n.jpg