DCI fan network

Whats up with the fan network. It will not stream for me. I did a quad core for this streaming. Never had a problem before? I built this computer for the network.Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Whats up with the fan network. It will not stream for me. I did a quad core for this streaming. Never had a problem before? I built this computer for the network.Grrrrrrrrrrrr

It's always worked perfectly fine for me. I don't know what's going on. :huh:

I had glitches watching Finals 2008 Corps shows. It'd freeze up during the show. My computer seems to run fine except on Fan Network these days now.

PS... one example is 2008 Cavaliers Finals show of " Samurai ". It freezes up about a quarter of so in on Fan Network. Anybody else have this freeze up on this Fan Network Cavs show from '08 about a quarter to midway in ?

Edited by BRASSO

I had glitches watching Finals 2008 Corps shows. It'd freeze up during the show. My computer seems to run fine except on Fan Network these days now.

PS... one example is 2008 Cavaliers Finals show of " Samurai ". It freezes up about a quarter of so in on Fan Network. Anybody else have this freeze up on this Fan Network Cavs show from '08 about a quarter to midway in ?

Same thing happens to me during SCV's Finals show from the same year.

Edited by RockEuph
  • Like 1

It's working like a charm here. Not even a burp.

• Like 1

It's working like a charm here. Not even a burp.

If we play Cavs 2008 Samurai Finals show on FN , it appears that it will freeze up on us about a third to halfway into their show. Its done at precisely the same spot in the show each time, so I'm thinking because of that, its probably not my computer. Now, if you can play Cavs 2008 show all the way through, then I'd appreciate hearing about it ( or from someone else ). I don't think we can play the entire show through, as it freezes up. Now, if I 'm wrong on this, I'd appreciate knowing, because then I have to go to plan " B ". Let me know if you ( or others )when you get a chance to play it for yourselves, see if you don't get a freeze up on this 2008 Cavs Finals show on FN about a third to halfway through.

Edited by BRASSO

The performance is on-and-off. Sometimes it works without an issue, other times I give up and curse it.

It isn't reliable at all and this is from someone who doesn't use it at what I would assume are peak hours.

I highly doubt the powers-that-be at DCI are going to do anything about it. This has been reported regularly from the get-go.

Same freezing issue with 2008 Phantom Regiment. I purchased the download and it works fine.

Every time I watch '84 VK, it starts skipping towards the end of their show.

• Like 2