California Dreamin'.....

Wow! I just reread my OP, and I meant of course to end with "Eat'em Up, Boston!"---and not what I wrote!

I am recovering from surgery and I'm on Vicoden, so that explains that I guess~

Yes, the kids in the corps are THRILLED to be heading to Cali-----should be a great tour!

• Like 1

I have really enjoyed the Boston Crusaders the past few years. Great drum corps coming out of that team.

Best of luck to the Boston Crusaders members, staff, administration and volunteers!

• Like 4

Where are they staying while in Hooterville... errr... I mean Fresno?

1337866469[/url]' post='3141929']

LOL---well, we're both dating ourselves with the "on the starting line" bit, but it's more accurate to say,

"on the starting line, fufilling a promise to the corps directors of BD and SCV, the Boston Crusaders...."

or, more like "if you guys come to Lawrence, MA, we'll come to you shows..."

:thumbup:

Thank you to Tom Spataro and the Boston Crusaders for honoring that promise. I'm confident that the west coast audiences will appreciate your being here. I'll see you in Clovis, Stanford, and Sacramento next month! Enjoy your stay.

-john

Where are they staying while in Hooterville... errr... I mean Fresno?

Fresno State, sharing the facility with SCV

• Like 2

West coast corps travel east fairly often but east coast corps never travel to the west coast. Sound familiar? This might not get the monkey off the back but at least it'll give it a little kick in the butt. Way to go BAC!

Dang, new Folsom H.S. is just around the corner from my mom's house. Wish I was going to be in town for that.

Boston I'm thinking, like other corps, does a full dress rehearsal before they begin their tour, so maybe you can visit Mom around the 21st.

BAC posted the corps' daily schedule for yesterday 5/26/12 on FB. It looks pretty routine for a touring World Class drum corps, except for one item:

9:15 pm....snack and social with the Santa Clara Vanguard

Yikes! Drum corps getting along again.......

:thumbup: