Contra vs. Cymbals

Who would win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. See first post below ...

So this deserted jungle island comes equipped with a smelter? Can the two adversaries just decide to smelt down both their instruments and make a glorious open fire waffle iron instead? Yum...waffles. (You never clarified why they desire to kill each other. Can't we all just get along?)

Waffles_4_24.jpg

Waffles: Promoting peace and understanding since 1572.

This raises the question of whether the cymbalist or contra-ist are Belgian. That could make all the difference.

Contras. Lets face it, if i shield a cymbal with the tuba, bam, that cymbal is gonna get mangled, and there aint nobody who can stop a round house tuba slam, just no way, sure the cymbal may be able to cut me up while im mid round house, but im not gonna die from a few slices to the back. Your gonna die when i slam your face in with a Jupiter tuba! Its thin cuts vs, blunt blows. Plus, I can stuff the bell and other holes and escape the island on my tuba floaty any way... duh!

I've been run into by both contra and cymbals at one point or another, and while getting smacked in the head with a contra hurts, the cymbal was way worse. Those edges are far sharper out of the package than most people seem to know, they can and will cut you if you're not careful. If you're out on a deserted island, a cut could quickly lead to an infection and eventual death.

So, I'm going cymbals

I've been run into by both contra and cymbals at one point or another, and while getting smacked in the head with a contra hurts, the cymbal was way worse. Those edges are far sharper out of the package than most people seem to know, they can and will cut you if you're not careful. If you're out on a deserted island, a cut could quickly lead to an infection and eventual death.

So, I'm going cymbals

Well their probably both gonna die, cymbal due to mass trauma to the head, and the tuba due to slow painful infection.

• Like 1

Well their probably both gonna die, cymbal due to mass trauma to the head, and the tuba due to slow painful infection.

Maybe, but who would go first? If we're going Hunger Games style on this, the last person standing wins, even if they only last a few minutes longer.

I have taken a contra to the head before (some person was off their dot and did a snap turn-around early, the right side of my jaw happened to be in the way), and that sucks, but getting sliced by a cymbal hurt longer.

Another vote for waffles

• Like 1

Just throwing it out here, but 11 days to the first show!

Also, I voted for cymbal player, despite being a contra player. Even assuming that a contra player hides, which will be difficult with their contra on an island. The cymbal player can sneak up on them and assassinate them with their cymbals, and trekking through the jungle of the island, the cymbal can cut vines and shrubs out of the way, whereas the contra can only get caought

2 words - Head Chopper! Cymbal Player for the win.

The cymbals are gonna crash. Just sayin'