Akron Alehouse

My opinion to my Blue Stars friends is "keep in it the clubhouse." Whatever happened in the family that was in the heat of the moment is between them.

My Much More Important Opinion (ahem) is that Blue Stars were a very big part of the greatest opening day show I have ever attended in 33 years of watching. Their show was ready to go, and I thought they performed brilliantly. I loved the whole show, and they will be the opening act in the theaters on Monday.

Blue Stars have a LOT to be proud of. :thumbup:

• Like 2

wvu - sometimes I feel like there is a secret checkbox on the DCI sheets that corps need to check. The label for the box is "corps plays really well, but doesn't face the audience while they do so"

LOL! :laugh:

+++

For the record, Phantom played backfield with tremendous, beautiful effect. Wait till you hear them! :cool:

I'm receiving word that the elbow was to gain balance. If this is true, my apologies to my blue stars family for the fuss. I would never purposefully damage my corps image.

• Like 3

Thanks for the reviews. Much appreciated.

On another note, either I'm too old, or too young, but what does AFAIK stand for?

I'm such an idiot.

Me, too. I thought, "As if..." wait if begins with an I..."Almost for a..." uh...

Me, too. I thought, "As if..." wait if begins with an I..."Almost for a..." uh...

...and to think I just figured out what LOL means...

...of course, I'm joking. :laughing:

...and to think I just figured out what LOL means...

...of course, I'm joking. :laughing:

Lots of love?