Akron Alehouse

With Visual being more heavily weighted in the scoring, whoever does better with it will win.

BTW, I do hope Cesario sticks to his guns when he said that incomplete shows cannot score as high as complete ones. Judges...ARE YOU WATCHING?!?!

Edited by chaos001
  • Like 4

Yes - long time DCP'ers - I am still "alive." ben almost two years since I set foot on DCP "ground."

I am looking fwd to Saturday!! Sec 210, Row 25, Seat 18!!!

Also - those of you "predicting" scores will have to wait. No scores announced Saturday.

Also - someone "mentioned" to me that Cadets show may not be done. I am going to push/prod/nudge the DCI board to pass a rule stating if a corps show is not done in time for the first competition of the season, they either forfeit 25% of their appearance fee, or get a 5 point penalty!! (OR BOTH!!). The payins fans are shelling out anywhere from $15-$50 for a seat!! If your corps can't finish a show, YOU'RE RIPPING THE PAYING PUBLIC OFF!!!

• Like 1

Yes - long time DCP'ers - I am still "alive." ben almost two years since I set foot on DCP "ground."

I am looking fwd to Saturday!! Sec 210, Row 25, Seat 18!!!

Also - those of you "predicting" scores will have to wait. No scores announced Saturday.

Also - someone "mentioned" to me that Cadets show may not be done. I am going to push/prod/nudge the DCI board to pass a rule stating if a corps show is not done in time for the first competition of the season, they either forfeit 25% of their appearance fee, or get a 5 point penalty!! (OR BOTH!!). The payins fans are shelling out anywhere from $15-$50 for a seat!! If your corps can't finish a show, YOU'RE RIPPING THE PAYING PUBLIC OFF!!!

From what I was reading on The Cadets thread they were done.

I truly hope they are. The music sounds great!

They're just not up to speed. Weird that they wouldn't want to perform the drill at a slightly slower pace unless that would make them go over time?

They're just not up to speed. Weird that they wouldn't want to perform the drill at a slightly slower pace unless that would make them go over time?

hmm... not sure maybe if they had a pre-show they could cut that a little?? well they have today tomorrow and a little bit on Saturday to get it up to tempo... hopefully they will.

• Like 1

I have my tickets and can't wait. We are dead center, lower part of the upper deck. Should be a great show.

Weather report for show looks to be cooperating right now too. Weather forecast for Akron for the show has it as mostly a clear, dry, nite with only a 10% chance of showers.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1