Drum Corps at the Movies

I'm going to the North Brunswick, NJ theater...just need to decide what jacket to wear. :tongue:

I'm going someplace...I hope...maybe North Brunswick, though most likely Hightstown or Hamilton...all in NJ. I do have a community band rehearsal tonight I should attend, as we have one more concert, on 7/5.

Edited by MikeD

I was thinking about going to Clifton to see the show, but North Brunswick is about the same distance away.

Definitely North Brunz for me...10 min from work. Don't want to sit in rush hour heading to Clifton.

I was supposed to have a three-day weekend and had decided to go to the one in Clifton, but since duty calls, I won't be seeing it. I'll just see the show in Jackson, NJ.

Edited by 2000Cadet

We'll be heading to the Regal IMAX theater in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Our son is a Cadets age-out this year and we're super excited to see the Cadets as well as all of the other corps. I'm thinking it's going to be another incredible year for drum corps fans.

• Like 1

I was going to go to north brunswick, but I just noticed it's playing in Westfield (5 mins away).. tiny screens tho, but saves the 45 min drive..