Predict #12 and #13

Please predict who you think will end up #12 and #13. Doing this before the first regional and them comparing at the end of the season might be interesting. It looks like it might be really interesting. I'll go with (and this is more total guess than anything)

#12 Blue Stars

#13 Crossmen

12 and 13? Heck... 11-17 is gonna be tight!

I think Crossmen is going to pull it off. No disrespect at all meant toward Blue Stars- Crossmen's show is just stronger/better designed and executed. I do agree that the 12th and 13th spots will likely be a contest between these two corps.

No matter what happens, good luck to ALL our kids this year!!

• Like 2

Crossmen or Academy. I think Academy can really surprise some people once they start touring fully. Crossmen also seem to be very, very strong this year, but time will tell. Hopefully they can keep up the pace they've set so far

• Like 1

I think Academy can really surprise some people once they start touring fully.

Agreed on Academy. People will be pleased when they head east.

I wouldn't count out Troop or G, either...

• Like 1

Crossmen or Academy. I think Academy can really surprise some people once they start touring fully. Crossmen also seem to be very, very strong this year, but time will tell. Hopefully they can keep up the pace they've set so far

I think they will have a great run to finals. They've been practicing in beautiful Page, AZ in sub-100 degree weather for this past week. They should come back strong in Denver on the 7th. Their show repertoire has enough visually and musically to make 13 or even 12. It's up to the kids and the staff to get it up to a high enough level of execution.

• Like 1

After seeing Crossmen last week, I would predict they will make finals. There are kinks in their show that need to be worked out, things I'm willing to bet with be improved upon when I see them this Friday in Quincy. The show is well designed and the corps has a certain confidence. I haven't seen Blue Stars or Blue Knights this year, but from reviews I've read, one or the other could be vulnerable. Personally I'd love to see Blue Stars and Troopers in the finals this year since they made finals in 1972 and this is the 40th annivesary of DCI (sentimental, I know). I'm assuming Cavies and SCV, the other two corps that made the Top 12 in 1972 that are still competing will have no problem making finals.

As far as the Academy, I think it's time for a new corps to make finals, but who do you eliminate? Glad I'll be in Indy to see all of them at least twice.