Drums Along the Rockies

I thought it was pretty cool of BD to hurry up and let BK set up for a full show and with the rain that hard they still went on.

• Like 5

It was cool to see BK perform. This show has gotten much better since I last saw it. It was much better without all of the electronics

Too bad that they had a few falls, but luckily it was just a few with how wet that field is. That could have been really dangerous

Really surprised that they used plumes for both the show and encore. I know that those usually don't like water.... hope none got damaged.

Edited by fsubone
  • Like 1

Are they still going to release scores?

Now that was pure joy!!! :thumbup:

Are they still going to release scores?

Yes. July 7th, 2013 Denver weather permitting.

• Like 3

Those commercials really #### me off! Almost blew my speakers out for that wealth management place! I hope they go under!

They were beyond LOUD!

Anyway, thanks for ending the broadcast on a good note BK.

I hope everyone is OK after seeing a few falls.

....now, send that rain on to the middle Midwest!

I have to say I love the BK show without the weird electronics I heard last week. I know it might have just been out due to the rain, but the show is so much better without it. Visually, they move so well! They have great techniqiue. I hope they can fix that massive seam at the beginning. The body at the beginning is wonderful, but it takes a thousand years for them to get back to the horns. Meanwhile the drums are coming from the back. There is nothing of real visual interest for like, what, thirty seconds? Other than that, this could go down as a BK clssic.

• Like 6

Tonight BK you weren't Alien Birds, you were DRUM CORPS GODS!!! Way to push through and represent!!! You'll never forget tonight I promise you!!

Wes P

• Like 6