Marvelous Minneapolis

*sigh* I wish I could take my laptop to the gym. Guess I'll just do pushups between corps and run during intermission. I refuse to follow the trend and get an iPhone! I REFUSE

• Like 3

I can't wait for INT's show tonight. I hear they have a killer diller closer they will premiere.

INT's new closer is called " 15 minutes of Fame ".

• Like 1

Steep ticket prices! Talk about turning away casual fans

Hmmmm.... 24 corps, over 8 hours of entertainment... Premium tickets are $60... seems to be a pretty good deal to me..

Not to mention that a "casual fan" is probably not going to take in a corps marathon such as this.

• Like 3

*sigh* I wish I could take my laptop to the gym. Guess I'll just do pushups between corps and run during intermission. I refuse to follow the trend and get an iPhone! I REFUSE

Like you, I understand not following trends too. I refuse to go to the gym.

• Like 9

I just noticed tonight they opened up blocks a seats in good sections. Makes me mad cause I bought mine last week and now I could of bought these better seats. :thumbdown:

So if anyone is looking to buy seats, HINT.. they opened up more seats in very good sections.

How DCI sells tickets in each section is a complete mystery.

• Like 2

Hmmmm.... 24 corps, over 8 hours of entertainment... Premium tickets are $60... seems to be a pretty good deal to me..

Not to mention that a "casual fan" is probably not going to take in a corps marathon such as this.

Just you maybe. I am assuming the normal fan wouldn't stay all day.

Try to bring your spouse or family. Even at the cheapest ticket a group of only 3 is $90 without concessions to sit on the 20. Even MLB games in some cities have cheaper prices.