Marvelous Minneapolis

In the future, everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes.

In the future, everyone will be famous (-amous, -mous, -ous).

World famous.

[opera singer]

World famous.

In the future (world famous)…

everyone will be famous (world famous).

In the future, everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes (world famous).

Famous.

Everyone…

will be world famous for 15 mnutes

Famous.

Everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes.

Famous.

Famous.

(Famous.)

(Famous.)

(Famous.)

could you repeat that, I didn't get it the first 15 times.

I have to say, I actually love this BD show. It's just like they're straight up trolling the whole time just because they can, and at the same time doing a self-parody of their style from the past couple of years.

• Like 2

Cavies show this year is a commentary on just how incredibly difficult it is to stay on top year after year, and how incredibly demanding we are as fans.

This may be true for some, but not the Cavies. This is a terrible show, plain and simple. Whichever staff came up with it, should not go back to this corps. They have too much tradition, talent, and skill to suffer through this type of crap on the field. This is not a member issue. It is a staff issue. The members should request a refund. People do not go to the Cavies to perform this kind of stuff. It is uninspired and dull. The staff should be ashamed.

• Like 4

While I do find the voice overs annoying, as I tend to do (you may have noticed), the corps is having a great performance. They may be the only corps I know who can be consistently successful at fusing so many different musical ideas into one coherent design.

• Like 1

I really like their opener. Nice hornlike book.

BDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I have to say, I actually love this BD show. It's just like they're straight up trolling the whole time just because they can, and at the same time doing a self-parody of their style from the past couple of years.

Yep, and doing it in a very entertaining way. You get it.

Let's see, we've had chairs, mirrors, a house, and now coat racks and hangers. Bed Bath and Beyond must love the Blue Devils.

• Like 6

While I do find the voice overs annoying, as I tend to do (you may have noticed), the corps is having a great performance. They may be the only corps I know who can be consistently successful at fusing so many different musical ideas into one coherent design.

Same design team for over 20 years will do that for you... :rolleyes: