Blue Devils on top...really?

It is possible that engagement on DCP represents confusion at lack of engagement when in the stands.

Fair point.

Apparently you haven't seen BD live. There is ZERO fan engagement with many fans looking like a deer in headlights. When Crown was announced in second place in Minnesota, the booing was noticeable.

Sounds like they were engaged to me. Which is, you know, the definition of the word. It's "audience engagement". Not "audience appeal" or "entertainment value". You could argue that's what they new sheets should have said, and I'd agree. But they don't.

Sounds like they were engaged to me. Which is, you know, the definition of the word. It's "audience engagement". Not "audience appeal" or "entertainment value". You could argue that's what they new sheets should have said, and I'd agree. But they don't.

I dunno. Seems that the opposite of "engaged" is probably "bored". While I don't condone the booing, it didn't follow the show but the announcement of scores. If a show I thought was boring beat a show I thought was engaging, I might feel inclined to boo also (though I'd restrain myself).

BD is the hot dog corps of 2012

I can eat hotdogs anytime, but I only get one chance in allentown to see this show and will definately not miss it for the world

• Like 6

BD is the my hot dog corps of 2012

FTFY

• Like 2

BD is YOUR hotdog corps of 2012. FTFY.

Oddly enough Phantom is mine. BOOORRINNNGGG

Haha I like the attempt at a personal dig - probably should have done research on my posts first. haven't been a big fan of what regiment has put out the past few years. nice try though

PS - what's FTFY?

Nevermind - figured it out

Edited by Phantom&Phitch

I've come to the conclusion, after numerous FN viewings, that this is probably my favorite BD show since '06. I still can't tell you why I'm digging it.

But I'd be fine with them taking a championship with this show.

• Like 3

Wow ... this is the first time I've been on DCP for a while. The hatred is strong this year, so I guess we must be doing a good job in "engaging" people. :tongue:

• Like 6