Outstading Ovation Olathe!

Geoff Sensel@gsens06#brassimpact #growdrumcorps open coltcadets 65.10 world colts 69.1, academy 70.85, stars 73.85, spirit 76.9 scouts 77.60, bc 78.85, bd 85.90

Low scores Good night all

Low scores up and down the lineup tonite compared with the show in Lebanon. Crossmen scored a 75.30 tonite in Lebanon, and Crown almost an 87 there.

Edited by BRASSO

Low scores up and down the lineup tonite compared with the show in Lebanon. Crossmen scored a 75.30 tonite in Lebanon, and Crown almost an 87 there.

Looks like the Cavies are heading towards 7th or 6th which means Madison and Boston will be competing for 8th. Hate to see the 8th place TOC corps drop out two years in a row.

Not really the score I wanted to see for the Blue Stars, but oh well, I guess I love the show and that's all that should matter. :smile:

Blue Stars still look like a Corps that'll be performing on Finals Night this year to me, no matter these across the board lows scores tonite in Olathe.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Madison Scouts scores :

July 13th : 79.300

July 14th : 77.750

July 16th : 77.600

Jeeez, at this rate are the DCI judges taking them to a point that they'll hit 65 by Indy ? What the H ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

... Hate to see the 8th place TOC corps drop out two years in a row.

So, by this you mean that you only want the same 8 corps in the top 8 year, after year, after year, after year, after year,...

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1