Outstading Ovation Olathe!

You're probably going to see the same top 6/7 anyways.

Really? Regiment went from 1st to what in one year? Madison might as well just close up shop? Bluecoats and Crown have always been up top? No other corps will "ever" have a shot? Well bust my buttons, you and the G7 proposal are prophetic geniuses!!!!

Tonights order of performance could once again prove to be very problematic for the Scouts! The only way to have a fighting chance at overcoming the cursid evils of slotting is to put on a spectacular performance...and do it night after night!...Good luck Men!, And oh, BYBO!

I was there...they were awesome and had the crowd on their feet...what the hell is going on with their scores???? Gee, could DCI be more obvious about slotting?

• Like 2

Madison Scouts scores :

July 13th : 79.300

July 14th : 77.750

July 16th : 77.600

Jeeez, at this rate are the DCI judges taking them to a point that they'll hit 65 by Indy ? What the H ?

No kidding. This is ridiculous. How could they be getting worse? This is appalling.

No kidding. This is ridiculous. How could they be getting worse? This is appalling.

A corps' score moving downward doesn't necessarily imply that they are getting worse. It could imply that they are stagnating relative to corps around them or that other corps are getting better.

i thought brasso was saying oh #### it and then i read more and realized that was the judge. Maybe it works for both.

I think you might be onto something...

Edited by onmyown

A corps' score moving downward doesn't necessarily imply that they are getting worse. It could imply that they are stagnating relative to corps around them or that other corps are getting better.

I would tend to agree with you if the scores stayed statistically around the 79.3 mark achieved on July 13th; however thety are not "stagnating" they are dropping.