Outstading Ovation Olathe!

Madison Scouts scores :

July 13th : 79.300

July 14th : 77.750

July 16th : 77.600

Jeeez, at this rate are the DCI judges taking them to a point that they'll hit 65 by Indy ? What the H ?

i feel like all the scores at this show were low. Comparing them all to Minnesota they are all close. Also want to add they went on second so i think its good that they still stayed ahead of the group that are around them. Have no fear the scores will come. I mean groups had 2 pt jumps at the other show who is saying we cant break 80 tomorrowsmile.gif

• Like 1

i feel like all the scores at this show were low. Comparing them all to Minnesota they are all close. Also want to add they went on second so i think its good that they still stayed ahead of the group that are around them. Have no fear the scores will come. I mean groups had 2 pt jumps at the other show who is saying we cant break 80 tomorrowsmile.gif

Yes, the spreads in head to head competition between Corps from show to show is always more important than comparing show scores from around the country on any given nite.

But thats what we do each season on DCP here, so why spoil the fun with this, ya know ?

Edited by BRASSO

Wow, Blue Stars got KILLED in GE, that alone accounts for their kinda low score. They were .1 under Academy, 2.4 under Madison, 3 under Spirit, and 4.2 under Boston.

Everything else had them right around Spirit and closer to Madison. Props to whoever runs their guard, they're KILLING IT! :thumbup:

Edited by DrumManTx

Wow, Blue Stars got KILLED in GE, that alone accounts for their kinda low score. They were .1 under Academy, 2.4 under Madison, 3 under Spirit, and 4.2 under Boston.

Everything else had them right around Spirit and closer to Madison. Props to whoever runs their guard, they're KILLING IT! :thumbup:

MAdison got killed in GE too but nice music score.

MAdison got killed in GE too but nice music score.

Yes.. Boston is doing reasonably well in the GE scores.Boston increased their lead over Madison by 1 tenth from Minneapolis, but Madison tonite croaked Boston in percussion by 1.2 points alone tonite, after Boston beat Madison in percussion by 3 tenths over the weekend in the Regional in Minneapolis. Scores in some of these subcaptions between Corps in head to head competition is very volatile it appears.

Edited by BRASSO

i put my money on it all flip flopping tomorrow night.

Could be.. and then by the Regionals in San Anton it flips again....so who knows.

I'm liking the audience response that old stalwart Corps like the Madison Scouts and the Boston Crusaders are receiving from coast to coast, irrespective of what the judges think.

Yes.. Boston is doing reasonably well in the GE scores.Boston increased their lead over Madison by 1 tenth from Minneapolis, but Madison tonite croaked Boston in percussion by 1.2 points alone tonite, after Boston beat Madison in percussion by 3 tenths over the weekend in the Regional in Minneapolis. Scores in some of these subcaptions between Corps in head to head competition is very volatile it appears.

It's the judge folks. Same guy judged BAC very low yesterday in GE Music as judged them low in percussion tonite. Oddly, tonight's GE Music judge had BAC over a point higher than last night. This is an example of a judge not liking a corps/show and letting that override their ability to judge performance with some objectivity...IMO.

You can't just look at scores, you have to know the judges. It's crazy how differently they approach their jobs. I don't feel the new judging system has changed ANYTHING!

• Like 2

?

downward trend = silly supposition

IMO

• Like 1