Cavaliers Break 80 in Lebanon

Congrats! thumbup.gif

Keep working hard!

• Like 6

Yeah, I could honestly see a climb. I've been saying all season that this show has so much potential. Long live the Cavaliers.

Good for them. Maybe they really are making the changes that they REALLY needed to make in order to increase their score. We'll have to see how they do this weekend, they could really move around and scare some people. You never can count out the Cavaliers.

• Like 1

They have 3 more shows before San Antonio on Saturday. Just about a week or so ago, they were 4 points behind SCV/Bloo.

Now, they are within 1 point. If they continue to gain chunks of score like this, they may be sitting in 5th place when the scores are announced Sat night.

Just saying...GO CAVIES...!!!

:-)

Reports of the Cavies demise have been greatly exaggerated...again. Kinda makes the "Will the Cavaliers make Finals" thread seem silly. Yes, design may have been a miss this year (imo), but congrats on continuing the climb! It is a testament to the work ethic and abilities of current members and staffthumbup.gif

• Like 2

They have 3 more shows before San Antonio on Saturday. Just about a week or so ago, they were 4 points behind SCV/Bloo.

Now, they are within 1 point. If they continue to gain chunks of score like this, they may be sitting in 5th place when the scores are announced Sat night.

Actually they are not within 1 point of SCV/Bluecoats. The last time they saw each other head to head they were over 2 points from them.

Their score went up a couple points at last nights show as did the 2 corps above them, but neither Bluecoats or SCV performed last night. You have to assume that if the Bluecoats & SCV had been at that show last night they probably would have gone up by the same 2 points that everyone else went up.

Yes, and if they are in the top 5 by August, this will go to show that politics is a very overused and over-exaggerated term used in drum corps. This season will show how the Cavaliers did drop and had to make a lot of adjustments to be considered one of the greatest corps this season. And like many have stated, this corps KNOWS how to operate. Maybe this show will climb even higher, but all speculation aside, they are still the great Cavaliers. I hope that next year, everything will click, and they will produce an amazing show with that great Cavaliers quality that they produce every year.

Edited by kaseyW

I am a Glassmen honk only because thats where I marched for 11 years but my next favorite corps is and will always be is the Cavaliers . This is a wonderful corps full of rich tradition and class never count the Cavies out , yes they might be having a tuff year but they will bounce back mark my word !! :thumbup: Oh yeah I almost forgot Congradulations on getting into the 80's :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by rudi man