DCI HOUSTON - Hot, Humid, & Happening!

It feels like PR is wanting to tell a story .. but I don't get it. Solo dancing trumpet player throughout the show with a solo guard dancer ... it's not coming across.

Can someone explain this to me?

Basics:

Icy Chinese beautiful princess has a chip on her shoulder from a previous suitor that dumped her. Since then, she has all suitors' heads chopped off. (See them around the end zones?) Those that pursue her must solve the answer to a riddle of THREE PARTS (see the THREE Chinese kites?). One man, Calef, takes the risk and proclaims his love, solves the riddle. She finally comes around (short version) and falls in love (change to beautiful blue guard uniforms).

What I love most about this show is the tension...you think it is calming down (princess is getting a grip on life), then BAM...off with another head! Hope that helps. PR fans...correct me if I've got anything wrong.

• Like 4

So happy the Cavaliers changed their ending. The stupid "everyone mash forward on the front sideline" bit has gotten really old from every corps.

Too bad they're still so dirty. I see them in 7th, maybe 8th tonight. It will be close between them and Boston

I think it will be

1.) BD

2.) Crown (very close)

3.) Cadets

4.) SCV

5.) Phantom

6.) Bluecoats

7.) Cavies

8.) Boston (could go either way with 7/8)

Im sick of them playing in little blobs of people. Just looks bad.

I think both Boston and Madison are better than Cavs this year.. but the judges don't consult with me on these things ( haha)

• Like 5

This Cavies show......just......my god......

What if by some crazy act of god (or whatever you believe in) they fall out of the top 8 and aren't in the TOC next year????

Say goodbye to some funding perhaps?

Then either Madison or Spirit moves in, neither of which I would mind. Both great corps with great shows, and Madison is a past champion

I think it comes out this way tonight:

1. BD 89.2 87.65

2. Carolina Crown 87.2 85.75

3. The Cadets 86.75 84.25

4. Santa Clara Vanguard 86.50 85.1

5. Phantom Regiment 85.00 84.65

6. Bluecoats 84.50 84.25

7. The Cavaliers 81.75 80.9

8. Boston Crusaders 81.70 82.7

My thoughts in Red .... SCV in 3rd

Basics:

Icy Chinese beautiful princess has a chip on her shoulder from a previous suitor that dumped her. Since then, she has all suitors' heads chopped off. (See them around the end zones?) Those that pursue her must solve the answer to a riddle of THREE PARTS (see the THREE Chinese kites?). One man, Calef, takes the risk and proclaims his love, solves the riddle. She finally comes around (short version) and falls in love (change to beautiful blue guard uniforms).

What I love most about this show is the tension...you think it is calming down (princess is getting a grip on life), then BAM...off with another head! Hope that helps. PR fans...correct me if I've got anything wrong.

Well I can't see the end zones on the feeds ... and maybe it's the staging. Why isn't there head chopping in grand fashion on the 50 with full focus?