San Antonio Sizzler!

Alright, lets see this BD retake of "Constantly Risking Absurdity"!

With all the grief being given to this show, it is very entertaining. The horns throw down, drums lay down, and the guard is killing. Going to be hard for Crown to catch, lets hope they can!

Have a good show BD

Yep.

Everytime i See the Cadets there are more and more additions...I like seeing the Christianity in the last number, with the Cross and Angel, and symbols.

I think they were more aggressive, however...Timing, Timing...Saw a soprano out of step, Baris sticking out..>Still have time...GLAD THEY ARE NOT BRINGING OUT A BLOW UP XMAS TREE...Love the Christianity aspect...

• Like 1

This show is a love/hate relationship for me. I hate what they do with the Apollo 13 theme and the narration is overbearing and pretentious. On the other hand, I love how they are even more true to Children's Hour of Dream and Bela & Bird in Bb than when they originally did both pieces.

And NOBODY sounds like BD, period, especially since they switched to King horns that let these players really project their sound.

• Like 1

Seriously, they are tearing it up on the Sebesky!