Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

Let's see...if I drive really fast at intermission maybe I can get out of the Northeast and the "bad feed" area...hmmm

It's so bad here that it almost isn't worth watching. The jumps all seem to happen at the worst times...Madison rotating front, Colts closer, etc. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Mine froze, then started two minutes earlier from where it was, and then jumped back ahead to the final chord of the show.

Same here.. maybe its an East Coast thing, ie Olympics

STOP WATCHING THE WOMAN'S BEACH VOLLEYBALL ALL YOU GUIDOS GUYS ALONG JERSEY SHORE. YOUR'RE MESSIN' WITH MY DRUM CORPS FEED FROM ATLANTA !

( there, got that off my chest.. 'feel much, much better now. )

• Like 3

man this sucks for a lot of you guys. sorry about the feed. mine's working fine in Oklahoma. by far their best broadcast to date! good job guys :thumbup:

The feed seems fine here in SoCal.....but I worry once everyone starts coming on board after intermission. That's when I've had problems in the past......

Thank you to whoever gave this tip earlier: If you have Boo's live blog on and you hear periodic "click click click"s, then hit the mute button on his blog. I listened to those loud clicks every minute or so for every single live show where he blogged. Now I know what to do to get rid of them. Maybe he can give that tip on his blog?

Wow, I'm getting nothing here in Austin. Sucks....