Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

Who's to say it's not the mouth-breathers that are doing the standing ovating after some shows?

The larger percentage of mouthbreathers in the denominator will make the resulting metric lower. Of course I could tweak the formula to account for percentage of mouthbreathers who are also giving a standing ovation.

The thing I loved about Surf was that they played fun popular music, without resorting to cheese. I cannot stand cheese, unless it is edible.

Pacific Crest. I like you #DCI

nathanDfrank

The thing I loved about Surf was that they played fun popular music, without resorting to cheese. I cannot stand cheese, unless it is edible.

There's a ton of cheese in Surf's show. It's just intentional, and works well.

I went to the movie last year and it was my first exposure. Even months later, while I didn't have all the names of the Corps, I was able to remember the "New York" show! Surf could do the same thing in the movie.

Either PC had an alternate or the kid that got injured in Arkansas is alright. I count 10/10 tubas in show right now

• Like 1