Murfreesboro Mussitations

Dude, I love BD's show. It's great, solid drum corps. What BD does is unique among drum corps . . . but nonetheless it's pretty safe and formulaic. They've been doing this stuff for years. Which is fine, why change what works? Most fans understand it as well. It's just not what they come to a show to see. There's no reason to put anyone down just because they don't like it . . . it's pretty easy to understand why they don't.

Not trying to put anyone down, but mainly defending myself for giving an opinion. I still feel that if more fans could "get" the show, they would support it more whole heartedly and we would have less booing at shows. I agree that they have been doing this for years and surprised that with their competitive success, few corps have tried to imitate the design.

I've obviously hit a sore spot with folks, so I'll call it a night, Peace out! :satisfied:

scv and bluecoats catching up to the cadets. Should be a very exciting finish at 456

• Like 2

The judges seem VERY happy to keep everyone exactly where they are tonight (sans 7-9)

no kidding.

No way did Santa Clara Vanguard just beat the Cavaliers. No way. #pissedoff

kinlybertram

• Like 2

I cant believe i just saw someone get a negative for saying Congrats BD. If you can tell me what was offensive maybe ill understand but they were congratulating the group that won the show. There is NOTHING wrong with that.

Welcome to DCP 2012. That's kinda how it's been all summer.

• Like 1

Come on SCV! You guys were edging away at Cadets, now you're going the other direction. Please start catching back up! I want to see you guys get back into the Top 3!

1 point isn't that big of a deficit between BD and Crown. Guess we're going to see a fight all the way to the end.

The judges seem VERY happy to keep everyone exactly where they are tonight (sans 7-9)

Indeed they do. No surprises tonite.

Not trying to put anyone down, but mainly defending myself for giving an opinion. I still feel that if more fans could "get" the show, they would support it more whole heartedly and we would have less booing at shows. I agree that they have been doing this for years and surprised that with their competitive success, few corps have tried to imitate the design.

I've obviously hit a sore spot with folks, so I'll call it a night, Peace out! :satisfied:

That's fine, but you need to find a better way to express your opinion. The way you've chosen is pretty off-putting.

IMO most fans understand BD fine - there's not really much to get- they just don't care for it.

• Like 2