CrownBEAT

Hey nysader see you Thursday. Wearing ugly pants?

The only thing ugly about me is my pants! LOL Working gate? See you in the VIP tent!

Spirit posted on their Facebook page and Twitter that they got an 83.8 tonight.

Yeah, I'm thinking it was just a typo on DCI's part. It sounded (from the tweets) that Spirit had a decent show, so I wouldn't think they would drop 0.4 since Saturday. (But you never know what the judges think.)

Employment opportunity: DCI data entry clerk. Applications currently being accepted :tongue:

Recognition of the digits 0..9 is required!

Edit: Of course, could this be blamed on the judges' handwriting? I don't know how the final tally is presented to whoever enters it on the DCI website.

Edited by CrownBariDad

The only thing ugly about me is my pants! LOL Working gate? See you in the VIP tent!

Don't knoww where I'll be working. See you there .

Haven't checked, but has any other corps had a roller coaster ride as far as scoring goes like Boston this year? Oh yeah, still would like input to my other question earlier. Thank you.

It may be possible that no tuba/contra players were in here tonight...But I will re-post your question for you in case it was missed.

From ghost:

Question to all contra players past and present. Is it very difficult to maintain equal spacing with the damm thing on your shoulder?

From DCI Scores page:

CrownBEAT

World Class

1 Boston Crusaders 86.350

3 Blue Knights 83.250

2 Spirit of Atlanta 83.000

4 The Academy 80.150

5 Pacific Crest 77.550

6 Colts 76.500

7 Mandarins 71.450

OK, DCI--get it together. Is Spirit 2nd or is the score correct? Others have said it's 83.8.

BAC on track tonight !

• Like 2

It may be possible that no tuba/contra players were in here tonight...But I will re-post your question for you in case it was missed.

From ghost:

Question to all contra players past and present. Is it very difficult to maintain equal spacing with the damm thing on your shoulder?

Have taught contras, never marched, that being said I always believed contras with shakos had more vision problems then ones with tams. imho

From ghost:

Thanks. Seeing the picture you posted had me ticked off at the spacing with the tuba's.....still! Just sitting here in a hotel in Omaha and that photo made me more frustrated than one should be.

So nice to see Blue Knights really have started to get this crazy awesome show cooking.... there was so much negativity about them in June..... they will always have a spot in my heart..... as long as they play Trittico sometime soon lol #oldlisteninghabitsdiehard. Get it boston so glad to hear my girls from this winter are enjoying thier said rollercoaster ride. Spirit.. is you peaking gurl?

• Like 1

Thanks. Seeing the picture you posted had me ticked off at the spacing with the tuba's.....still! Just sitting here in a hotel in Omaha and that photo made me more frustrated than one should be.

As the corps as a whole gets cleaner and forms crisp individual interval mistakes start to stick out more.