The BEAST from the EAST!

LOVE @DCI_Tour @BostonCrusaders @theCadets @TheCavaliers GREAT JOB by you and all the rest FANtastic show tonight!!! #DCI #Music

smashpop_paul

Sorry for spelling. Phone keys aren't working well. I meant to say tough horn parts ( ref Cavies)

World Class

1 The Cadets 92.600

2 Santa Clara Vanguard 91.250

3 The Cavaliers 86.500

4 Boston Crusaders 86.100

5 Jersey Surf 74.650

6 Cascades 69.050

Curious as to when the Cavies will make a big change in their show. I heard it is coming.

I heard they were scrapping the entire show and starting over on August 12th. ;)

Boston's hornline is better when they aren't moving #dci

rather_lovely

I agree the post show was stronger musically, but I think that's often the case. All they have to concentrate on is music. I also loved their version of "The Star Spangled Banner" they'll be playing at Fenway tomorrow night. I was also told that while we were enjoying the post show, the scores were available from DCI.

What is going on with these recaps and scoring? Santa Clara second in drums, after beating the Cadets by a good margin last time they met, and Cavaliers' brass now in third by a huge margin; Santa Clara's guard won by half a point over Cadets? Are the judges just trying to keep things interesting by bouncing around scores every night, or are the corps that inconsistent? This is strange to see such huge swings night-to-night, especially at this point in the season.