Free Prelims stream

read the last line on each sheet it says

how do each of these factors, collectively and individually, compare to each and all the other units in the competition.

So they are directed to rate each corps against the others when putting their score.

So Pioneer was either 1. over scored previously since they were usually the first corps on (probably not the case) or 2. the open corps were underscored and Pioneer didn't beat them so had to be placed under the scores already given to those other corps.

It is what it is... I'm more than used to scores bouncing around unpredictably. Having been with Pioneer for 20 years, I've seen it all. It's just hard to put into perspective for anyone (members, parents, recruiting, etc...) that they have their best show of the year and the score drops 3 points from their last show and they're back to what they were scoring two weeks ago. On to next year...

• Like 1

I hope PC brings it like they have been and then some so they can over take academy! Bring it on PC!!!!!

So. What do you Dinos think about the synth at the end of THAT one?

you mean usage like we were promised when the rule was passed as opposed to just low end synth doubling that's out of balance?

I'm ok with it

you mean usage like we were promised when the rule was passed as opposed to just low end synth doubling that's out of balance?

I'm ok with it

Exactly. I think (at least the more objective dinos) pretty much always said "if it's used effectively, and judged properly, it could work", but most of what we got for the first couple years was... not that.

It is what it is... I'm more than used to scores bouncing around unpredictably. Having been with Pioneer for 20 years, I've seen it all. It's just hard to put into perspective for anyone (members, parents, recruiting, etc...) that they have their best show of the year and the score drops 3 points from their last show and they're back to what they were scoring two weeks ago. On to next year...

Congrats on your hard work and long season Pioneer! We look forward to seeing you next year! Best wishes and safe travels.

I can't help but laugh whenever I hear "All by Myself". It's just too corny for it's own good no matter who plays it.

Corny....also known as old school ballad.

Troopers beat Open Class by .45

phew.