Staff changes

... and some years he gets way to into using his wide spread thing. Well pretty much every year. He loves wide intervals and endzone to endzone stuff...

You know, I hadn't thought of it in those terms until you mentioned it. They do spread it out. I think that's one of the reasons why I've had a hard time getting into Crown's visual - too big, spread too wide/thin. Agreed that more focus/concentration would help them.

HH

• Like 1

You know, I hadn't thought of it in those terms until you mentioned it. They do spread it out. I think that's one of the reasons why I've had a hard time getting into Crown's visual - too big, spread too wide/thin. Agreed that more focus/concentration would help them.

HH

It's difficult to write effective drill for corps that wear white/cream. I've always thought May tried to write drill that's too similar to Sacktig's (who actually can write effective drill) but failed (too much movement for movement's sake). Plus, his guard staging isn't great and Crown's marching technique combined with too much movement makes them Gumby-like when they try the difficult drill moves.

• Like 2

Myron to cavaliers maybe? That is if the Stars dont keep him. Which I doubt they will... or should.

Really hope NOT!

That's not a good fit at all...

Makes as much sense as Honey Boo Boo Child to Cavaliers.....

OMG, I just googled "Honey Boo Boo Child" thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

tongue.gif

If Mitch to the Cavies is true it does make sense.

He is a Cavaliers FMM and designer who has worked with almost everyone on the design team at some point in time. (w Shanefield and mcintosh at bluecoats and atchison at troopers)