Renegades to Europe in 2013

Wonder if that just means buses chartered in those states or any buses passing thru. If the second choice that would explain some things I heard.

The bus driver usually hands the beer to the relief driver when crossing state lines. :tongue:

And he doesn't even play one on TV..... :cool:

Well we've been "pruned" but my account still works... so far.....

Will just restate that if neither side wanted speculation, guessing, etc, etc then neither side should have posted in the first place. Not like DCP went off on a finger pointing tangent before on something like this (bus contracts being broken, corps supposedly being restarted, etc, etc).

As for drinking in public, party central New Orleans last I heard allowed drinking in public. Kicker was what kind of container was allowed (think cups only).

DCA didnt point any fingers, nor start the thread.

• Like 3

Nobody knows the facts. Let's assume that bad decisions were made on both sides.

I hope someone knows the facts, because they utilized what they know to keep a corps out of competition at their shows for an entire season.

Whether anyone else will know the facts is doubtful, since no one who is already aware has been willing to post those facts...and it's pretty darned hard to keep anything a secret in this activity.

It seems the corps has moved on, considering the plans for Europe. DCA has moved on, considering nothing more has been said in an official manner, and DCP will also move on.

I'm sorry for those who enjoy seeing as many entertaining corps as they can when they go to a show.

Hopefully, something good will come out of this, whatever this is.

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 1

DCA didnt point any fingers, nor start the thread.

:thumbup:

Right on Donny, i have to say that as much respect as i have for Lees' DCI past (and it is long a quite impressive to say the least), i've over the years found his DCA persona disturbing and honestly disrespectful, maybe that's what the whole evil thing is really all about. I dunno....

Seeing that this news of Renegades DCA suspension is only days old, i'm thinking that any plans that they have w/DCE were made when DCE was unaware of the DCA situation............. I guess it all remains to be seen................

PS: i know Lee didn't start this thread.

PSS: What really got me to post here was Lees' "I give you my word as an attorney" ...................

Edited by nngs9
  • Like 1

You might have heard of Clifton, NJ. They have hosted quite a few drum corps shows here over the years. What you described would get you a ticket of about $200 by the time you're done with court fees. Yet it definately have seen its share of drum corps over the years.

As you might have read in my post I was quite shocked to see open containers in the street in Rochester as here in TN and most of the south open containers is a NO NO. Most of the time if your a adult in my age bracket they just have you pour it out on the street. Maybe give you a stern warning or lecture. They do hand out $75 fines if the feel it appropriate or if you are really young or underage drinking. If your staggering drunk they will get you for public intoxication and the open container so they hit you with a double wammy. Just saw that last night down town.

So I went out of my way to be sure I was going to be a respectful law abiding open container carrying drunk in the streets of Rochester by asking the officer if it was ok before doing it. :):):)

What more do you want out of me????? :):):):)

Seeing that this news of Renegades DCA suspension is only days old, i'm thinking that any plans that they have w/DCE were made when DCE was unaware of the DCA situation............. I guess it all remains to be seen................

Can't speak for DCE organization of course but Those Euro peeps aren't afraid of a little bit of partying. Beer is like its own food group after all. Pretty much served with every meal including breakfast. :tongue:

it was me.

A Perry Mason moment. :tongue:

I personally feel that it would be stupid for DCE not support this. It shows some promise that they've posted it as news on their website though.

The European Championships is a great event. I love performing in Kerkrade, the stadium is amazing. It would be great if next year the Renegades were there to top it all off.

This surely is an excuse for all you lot to make a trip to Europe, especially after we've come to the States twice now ;)

• Like 2

Now if it really happened, I'm going to apply for a position with Psychics Hotline.

If you do, could you please tell me the winning lottery numbers in advance? I want to buy that second home in Bavaria.