Big Announcement from DCI coming Friday

Decoding the message of the image...

Ongoing peace talks between DCI and G7 have recently been moderated by Kim Jong Un. Unable to come to a deal acceptable to both sides, Kim Jong Un has resolved the issue by declaring himself Supreme Leader of DCI, which he is currently in the process of relocating from Indianpolis to Pyongyang.

The battle referred to is DCI's new mission, to spread truth about the evils of the US and South Korea, while still managing to take their money (hence the Twitter image).

The Supreme Leader chose DCI specifically for this purpose, as it has considerable experience in somehow generating significant revenues from those it gets along with the least. smile.gif

• Like 1

Drink more Ovaltine again

:worthy: Haha!!

It is going to be a battle because they are going to agree to revert to the Top 12 being the BOD with the caveat that everything gets rebooted to the original DCi. Local sponsored groups; more local shows; oh, and only single valve G bugles will be allowed. hahaha The horror!

...only single valve G bugles will be allowed. hahaha The horror!

And the downside here is where...? :tongue:

And the downside here is where...? :tongue:/>

Not to me if I can swing some rental deals.... Hello early retirement....

Korean??? Please no PSY... please no PSY.......

But I just perfected the horse riding dance! Michael Cesario and I are supposed to replicate it at the Finals opening ceremony.

• Like 3

It could be worse:

1 US dollar = 1160 Iraqi dinar.

This is actually an improvement from when I left there 9 years ago. At the time, the official exchange rate was around 10,000 dinar to the dollar.

How can losing over 800 dinar be an improvement? Did you forget another zero?