THE HAWTHORNE MUCHACHOS: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Well PARDON ME!!! You've takin up over HALF THIS THREAD with YOUR baseless statements!!! We may as well re-name this thread "The Gospel According to Brasso"!!!!

You probably think its cool to personally attack a poster instead of their points made if you happen to disagree with them. You've provided me nothing as to WHY you disagree with anything I 've posted on this thread. And thats fine, I don't care. But for the record, you won't find me attacking any other DCP'er personally on this thread in ANY of their comments. I've stuck to either agreeing or disagreeing with their comments, explain my rationale why, and even when they've made a compelling contrarian reply, I have conceded on that point to move on from what what may be a contentious, unprovable matter, that I thought in the overall discussion of the events was of little importance anyway. You on the otherhand came onto the thread and offered nothing at all in substance to the events of 1975. I'm not sure if you were even around in 1975 to comment on the whether or not all of someone's observations and statements are " baseless " or not. How old were you in 1975 ? Just asking mind you. Just answer me that one question. That should tell me a lot regarding just where you're coming from and how much knowledge you have of the events in 1975 regarding the Cavaliers and the Muchachos that we are discussing on this thread, and whether I should take any stock at all on your observations, comments, statements, on this thread of the year in question regarding these 2 Corps........ or even of me for that matter.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

A little more religion during lent?

Ghost.. This thread either needs a Good Act of Contrition or a Good Act of Contraction. I think I'll go with the latter in the spirit of non religious bias. ( haha)

Rather than accept my recollection, I'd prefer everyone just accept the facts, whatever they are. Whether I'm right or wrong, I've either got the facts correct or I don't.

Hey, Fran...How much alcohol do you have on hand?

Apparently not enough. :tongue:

• Like 2

How did this post get to this point?

Dennis Delucia, longtime DCI percussion arranger, instructor, judge, DCI Championships telecast commentator & analyst and elected DCI Hall of Famer, etc did have some rather iluminating and provocative things to say just recently about the 1975 Hawthorne Muchachos, so its not unusual it seems to me to see that its sparked some interesting and spirited responses, discussions, debates, etc

Edited by BRASSO

Well PARDON ME!!! You've takin up over HALF THIS THREAD with YOUR baseless statements!!! We may as well re-name this thread "The Gospel According to Brasso"!!!!

now, now he didn't declare it gospel.

he couldn't, we're between Popes right now

• Like 1

Two incidents. Les Eclipses were disqualified in 1984.

I did not know that...overage?

The Pope is overage too...

Apparently, he thinks so too.

Edited by BRASSO