DCP...Becoming the New RAMD?

Yep, except it was more like OOKOOKOOKOOKOOKOOKOOK :tongue:/>

HIIIYYYYAAAAAACCHHHHEEEEEEWWOOOOOKKKKKKIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 1

In the interest of learning from the past... rec.arts.marching.drumcorps. I had never seen it until tonight, when this thread finally piqued my curiosity enough.

Oh, and it took all of three minutes to figure out who "SHE" is.

...whooooaaa...

DCP, I love you. :)

I always enjoyed the sensible writings of Stuart Rice and Ken Mazur.

• 2 weeks later...

my favorites were posted by The Other Mike,............

WOW, thank you very much. My natural smart ### personality made me feel right at home on RAMD.

However, I thought Dwayne Doutey ( name ? ) and the Dyke Pines Trailer Park story was one of the funniest posting I had read on RAMD. Good Lord, between "she who will not be mentioned by name" and the "right reverend", I had no end of fodder for my loose cannon on deck.

LOL, caused me a near heart attack at work one time when I typed my name into google out of boredom. Mike had been posting about getting ready for Hurricane Katrina and had great inside info on what was going afterwards since he stayed in the area. Problem was I replied with good luck and my full name to the thread about prepping for Katrina.

Title was (censored for DCP): "Getting Ready For A Good #### Job".

So I goggled my name and that popped up loud and proud on my work screen and my heart just about stopped..... especially since anyone can walk behind me and read it. :shutup:/>

####, I forgot about that one. I'll need to go back and read it.

Catherine, is that the name not to be named? Or Sharon? Or both?

Howdy the self-proclaimed best upper, super-duper lead soprano but never marched anywhere except maybe quit right before finals but who knows if that was even true, trumpet of the lord ministry guy made for some good laughs.

Facebook has hurt, maybe not completely killed, DCP and other forum type of media on the internet. Too bad, the FB system is just not as good as DCP for subject related banter.

DCP still does well...it's the off season.

and hey, Sharon and Howdy were both banned from here...Stuart Rice too I think