DCP...Becoming the New RAMD?

I followed RAMD through the late 90's while I was marching DCI. My favorite part of all? All posts by Notabando.

• Like 2

Is that the guy who used to say "ook?"

Fred O.

Yep, except it was more like OOKOOKOOKOOKOOKOOKOOK :tongue:

To be totally honest, I often felt concerned for her. She was clearly hurting and sometimes gave hints as to why. I do hope she found peace. She WAS a drum corps person. If anyone reading this knows what her future held, it would be helpful to know.

" She " reportedly is working now for the US Dept of Public Health, Washington D.C., in the newly created Health and Affordability Act Enforcement Division.

" She " reportedly is working now for the US Dept of Public Health, Washington D.C., in the newly created Health and Affordability Act Enforcement Division.

That would be interesting on so many different levels. Oy, wonder how she is handling the uncertainty with the sequestering coming up. So many agencies are going to handle this in so many different ways.

my favorites were posted by The Other Mike,............

LOL, caused me a near heart attack at work one time when I typed my name into google out of boredom. Mike had been posting about getting ready for Hurricane Katrina and had great inside info on what was going afterwards since he stayed in the area. Problem was I replied with good luck and my full name to the thread about prepping for Katrina.

Title was (censored for DCP): "Getting Ready For A Good #### Job".

So I goggled my name and that popped up loud and proud on my work screen and my heart just about stopped..... especially since anyone can walk behind me and read it. :shutup: