Cavaliers 2013

This is going to be a monster show. We could see a huge placement jump from these guys if all the pieces fall into place as they should. If nothing else it's going to be an amazingly cool show, but hopefully competitively successful as well.

• Like 1

Sounds cool to me, but I know some very religious people that are going to be pretty offended with this show concept :/

Looks like ballet sacra is gone...

If the Hans Zimmer piece is Chevaliers de sangreal, that would be pure genius. Not only does chevaliers look like Cavaliers and mean chilvary, but its a ranking of knighthood of brothers.

Cavies founded 1948. Video was 48 seconds. Illuminati has 48 laws of power. Cavies teaser anagram was "reteach powers" which decodes to "we are the corps".

Very impressive and well thought out by the staff.

Curious to see what Badalamenti piece is. Maybe something from twin peaks?

• Like 2

426464_10151489458383996_70550996_n.png

I'm SUPER excited to see this show now! I was afraid they would do something safe and conservative after last year's show, but this looks like it's going to be really cool!

I was waiting to see when someone posted the show, and finally when someone does I realize I already knew... but I forgot that I knew. weird

The first thought that came to mind was that they might be doing a bunch older drill moves (mixed with something new???) into one show. If they do that I am going to be one HAPPY fan. But what I find interesting is that the 20Cavaliers13 is upside down... should we expect to see more upside down stuff?

Overall, I am extremely excited to see the show! :thumbup:

Sounds cool to me, but I know some very religious people that are going to be pretty offended with this show concept :/

As if they're not already offended by some of the skimpy guard costumes? They'll live.

And the corps hasn't stated that they'll be handing out applications for the "Secret Society" or are heaping praise upon it.

As far as we know, it could be a show about the G7. :tongue:

• Like 9